PostgreSQL Code Factory 10.2 released
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL Code Factory 10.2, a powerful Windows GUI solution aimed at the SQL queries and scripts development.
The new version is immediately available at
1. Starting with this version it is possible to connect to remote PostgreSQL servers via SSH tunnel using a key-based authentication (in addition to the password-based authentication supported in the previous versions). To establish a remote connection in this way, you have to provide a private key (either in ssh.com or OpenSSH formats) and (optionally) a passphrase. This version also introduces support for both SSH-1 and SSH-2 protocols.
2. Visual Query Builder has been dramatically improved. Now it can produce INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements as well as the SELECT statements containing subqueries and/or UNIONs.
3. Data Export wizard has been significantly improved. Now you can export data to Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office Word 2007, OpenDocument Spreadsheed, and OpenDocument Text file formats and select the result file encoding (ANSI, UTF8, UTF16, UTF32, OEM, Mac). Also the wizard has been completely redesigned to increase the usability.
4. Data Import wizard has been updated too. Now you can import data from Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office Access 2007 file formats, import CSV and Text data files stored in different encodings, empty the target table as well as execute custom SQL scripts before and after import. This wizard also has been completely rewritten; moreover, the speed of the import process has been significantly increased.
5. Starting with this version it is possible to reorder servers in the Explorer Tree as well as reorder databases from the same server. You can also sort servers and databases in an alphabetical order.
6. Data grid: starting with this version it is possible to allow displaying row numbers in grids. Also we have added support for fixed columns.
7. Get SQL Dump: abilities to generate multi-row INSERT statements and specify output file encoding have been implemented.
There are also some other useful things. Full press release is available at the SQL Maestro Group website.
Comments are closed.