PrestaShop v.1.3 alpha 2 is now available!
The new alpha version of PrestaShop v.1.3 is now available. New bugs of the alpha 1 have been fixed since last week, including:
* Saving the client address now only in the “cart”
* Removed the mention of the amount to reach for obtaining the free postage in the case of virtual products
* Ajout d’un “avertissement” sur le module PayPal, lorsque l’installation de la boutique est en local
* Fixed a problem encountered on the form fields for adding / editing products on all browsers except Mozilla Firefox
* Fixed SSL authentification for SMTP servers in Swift
* Fixed a problem on the link “View all images” on the product page
* On the order.php page, the cart is no longer in Ajax to update the shopping cart page and simultaneously order.php
* Fixed functionality clients’ groups’ carriers that did not work
* Fixed payment modules by check and bankwire that, when selecting the currency did not convert the amounts
* A user can now edit its tax identification number
* New characters allowed in passwords
* Fixed module “product tooltip” that did not work with Internet Explorer and that prevented the display of a product page
Please note, this version is for testing only, and should not be used in production.
Download PrestaShop v.1.3 alpha 2
Comments are closed.