winetricks 20100316 released
New winetricks 20100316: new verbs steam, adobeair, 7zip, d3dxof and win7
Today’s winetricks was brought to you by the letters W and S, and the number 7.
- Don’t detect desktop environment, detect individual programs.
- Make warnings more obvious on console.
- flash: updated
- gecko: updated
- ie6: improved prerequisite checking
- psdkwin7: requires native gdiplus for the moment, so make that a prerequisite for now.
- psdkwin7: some important registry keys (kludge)
- steam: added
- win7: added
- Don’t consider missing cabextract fatal, unless it’s actually being used
- Don’t use cabextract directly, use the wrapper for all uses (issue 95)
- Use a more sane path for C:. Patch from ‘arielco’. Issue 96.
- adobeair: add to winetrickstest, add missing decorations
- dotnet20: Check for mscorlib.dll rather than l_intl.nls
- icodec: remove, it’s no longer online
- mpc: Update
- Suppress STDERR messages from which command
- 7zip: added
- adobeair: added
- d3dxof: added
- msxml4/msxml6: add override before installing
- vc2005trial: Use 7-zip to extract the UDF image rather than mounting it (so we can avoid sudo/root)
- directx9: update to February 2010 version
Online as always at
(Bug reports to the issue tracker at the above URL, please.)
Comments are closed.