(IN)SECURE Magazine Issue 25 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine
discussing some of the hottest information security topics.
Issue 25 has just been released. Download it from:
The covered topics include:
– The changing face of penetration testing: Evolve or die!
– Review: SmartSwipe
– Unusual SQL injection vulnerabilities and how to exploit them
– Take note of new data notification rules
– RSA Conference 2010 coverage
– Corporate monitoring: Addressing security, privacy, and temptation in the workplace
– Cloud computing and recovery, not just backup
– EJBCA: Make your own certificate authority
– Advanced attack detection using OSSIM
– The world of claims-based security
– Enterprise Authentication: Increasing security without breaking the bank
Infosecurity Europe is the No. 1 industry event in Europe held on 27th –
29th April in Earl’s Court, London. To register to visit or for further
information go to http://bit.ly/infoseceurope
Entrust IdentityGuard – Strong Authentication for your Enterprise
Download GFI security software – Get award winning network security with
GFI LANguard. Freeware 5-IP version now available. Download today!
Free Guide: Vulnerability Management Buyer’s Checklist
To help finalize your decision on which solution to buy, check out
this 12-point short list of considerations. http://bit.ly/dqPStc
Visit the (IN)SECURE Magazine web site at:
Subscribe to our RSS feed at:
Daily security news RSS feed:
Help Net Security on Twitter:
– For information on contributing to (IN)SECURE Magazine, please contact Chief Editor Mirko Zorz at editor( at )insecuremag.com
– For marketing inquiries do contact Marketing Director Berislav Kucan at marketing( at )insecuremag.com
Comments are closed.