OpenSSH 5.5 has just been released. It will be available from the
OpenSSH is a 100% complete SSH protocol version 1.3, 1.5 and 2.0
Once again, we would like to thank the OpenSSH community for their
This is a bugfix release.
Changes since OpenSSH 5.4
* Fix compilation failures on platforms that lack dlopen()
* Include a language tag when sending a protocol 2 disconnection message.
* Make logging of certificates used for user authentication more clear and
* Allow contrib/ssh-copy-id to fail gracefully when there are no keys in
* Explicitly link libX11 into contrib/gnome-ssh-askpass2. bz#1725
* Allow ChrootDirectory to work in SELinux platforms. bz#1726
* Add configure.ac stanza for Haiku OS. bz#1741
* Enable utmpx support on FreeBSD where possible. bz#1732
* Use pkg-config to determine libedit linker flags where possible. bz#1744
– SHA1 (openssh-5.5.tar.gz) = 59864a048b09ad1b6e65a74d5d385d8189ab8c74
– Please read http://www.openssh.com/report.html
OpenSSH is brought to you by Markus Friedl, Niels Provos, Theo de Raadt,
Comments are closed.