Oracle releases VirtualBox 3.2.0 Beta 1
Please do NOT use this VirtualBox Beta release on production machines!
You can download the binaries here:
(don’t worry about the IP address, this is a temporary Oracle server)
Please do NOT open bug reports at http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker
to report any problems with the Beta.
Version 3.2.0 will be a major update. The following major new features
* Following the acquisition of Sun Microsystems by Oracle Corporation,
* Experimental support for Mac OS X guests
* Memory ballooning to dynamically in- or decrease the amount of RAM used
* CPU hot-plugging for Linux (hot-add and hot-remove) and certain Windows
* New Hypervisor features: with both VT-x/AMD-V on 64-bit hosts, using
* Support for deleting snapshots while the VM is running
* Support for multi-monitor guest setups in the GUI (see the manual for
* USB tablet/keyboard emulation for improved user experience if no Guest
* LsiLogic SAS controller emulation
* RDP video acceleration
* NAT engine configuration via API and VBoxManage
* Guest Additions: added support for executing guest applications from
* OVF: enhanced OVF support with custom namespace to preserve settings that
Please see the forum for a complete list of all changes since version 3.1.6.
Thanks for your help!
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Comments are closed.