MythTV 0.23 Available
- After six months of our new accelerated development schedule, MythTV 0.23 is now available. MythTV 0.23 brings a new event system, brand new python bindings, the beta MythNetvision internet video plugin, new audio code and surround sound upmixer, several new themes (Arclight and Childish), newly resynced ffmpeg libraries, and fixes for analog scanning, among many others.
- Work towards MythTV 0.24 is in full swing, and has be progressing very well for the last several months. If all goes according to plan, MythTV 0.24 will bring a new MythUI OSD, a nearly rewritten audio subsystem capable of handling 24 and 32 bit audio as well as up to 8 channels of output, Blu-ray disc and disc structure playback, and various other performance, usability, and flexibility improvements.
- For a more complete list of changes and new features, read the Release Notes on the wiki.
- You can download the tarballs now:
- Tarballs of all MythTV releases, past and present, are available on the FTP server, or you can check the code out from subversion.
- If you prefer a pre-packaged version, you may want to check out the wiki packages page to see if your favorite distribution has binaries available for installation or download.
Comments are closed.