Zen Cart v1.3.9d — Released!
What’s New In v1.3.9d:
Download available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/zencart/files/
- BUGSFORUM-1271 – No numeric check for quantity update on shopping_cart page
- BUGSFORUM-1276 – Contact us message not persisting when errors occur
- Various sanitization updates to addresses new false positive pci scan reports
- Addressed problems with duplicate orders caused when using PayPal IPN module
- BUGSFORUM-1278 – Zone restrictions problem with PayPal Express Checkout
- Fix error: 10408 Express Checkout token is missing (when store name contains & symbol)
- BUGSFORUM-1013 – ALT text in template override paypalwpp.php
- Fix bug where add by Product ID does not show on large sites with no Featured or Specials added yet
- Added housekeeping step to remove old paypal sessions records when IPN is processed for WPS transactions
- Added more SSL detection cases
- BUGSFORUM-378 – shipping calculation fixes
- BUGSFORUM-1303 fix backslash problem when using admin back button from preview in 1.3.9b/c
- BUGSFORUM-1246 – extra apostrophe in developers_tool_kit.php
- Update order.php so that “free shipping” doesn’t show as “f” as the shipping method when viewing orders in the admin
- Fix Free Charge Card on $0.00 orders to show on confirmation
If you’re upgrading from v1.3.9a or b or c, you can simply update the files listed in the various “Changelog for v1.3.9b” or “c” in the /docs/ folder of the download zip.
If you’re upgrading from v1.3.8a or older versions, you need to follow the FULL upgrade instructions, also in your /docs/ folder
Many people have asked about the “missing ?> at the end of some PHP files”.
This is INTENTIONAL, and explained here: http://tutorials.zen-cart.com/index.php?article=313
It is NOT an error in the files or the download.
Comments are closed.