(IN)SECURE Magazine Issue 26 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine
discussing some of the hottest information security topics.
Issue 26 has just been released. Download it from:
The covered topics include:
- PCI: Security’s lowest common denominator
- Analyzing Flash-based RIA components and discovering vulnerabilities
- Logs: Can we finally tame the beast?
- Launch arbitrary code from Excel in a restricted environment
- Placing the burden on the bot
- Data breach risks and privacy compliance: The expanding role of the IT security professional
- Authenticating Linux users against Microsoft Active Directory
- Hacking under the radar
- Photos: Infosecurity Europe 2010
- Securing the office in your pocket
- iPhone backup, encryption and forensics
- The growing problem of cyber bullying
- Secure collaboration: Managing the inside threat posed by trusted outsiders
- SMS spamming
- A new scalable approach to data tokenization
The Qualys Party at Black Hat 2010
Wednesday 28th July at the Jet Mirage Nightclub.
Get your free all access pass – RSVP now:
(IN)SECURE Magazine is supporting the following industry events:
SOURCE Barcelona 2010
Barcelona, Spain, 21-22 September 2010.
Use discount code SOURCEHN10 to get 15% off your ticket price.
Brussels, Belgium. 24-25 September 2010.
InfoSecurity Russia 2010
Moscow, Russia. 17-19 November 2010.
RSA Conference Europe 2010
London, United Kingdom. 12-14 October 2010.
Visit the (IN)SECURE Magazine web site at:
Subscribe to our RSS feed at:
Daily security news RSS feed:
Help Net Security on Twitter:
- For information on contributing to (IN)SECURE Magazine, please contact Chief Editor Mirko Zorz at editor( at )insecuremag.com
- For marketing inquiries do contact Marketing Director Berislav Kucan at marketing( at )insecuremag.com
Comments are closed.