Joomla! 1.5.19 Released
The Joomla Project announces the immediate availability of Joomla 1.5.19 [Wojmamni ama batani]. This is a security release.
The Development Working Group’s goal is to continue to provide regular, frequent updates to the Joomla community.
Want to test drive Joomla? Try the online demo or the Joomla JumpBox. Documentation is available for beginners.
Please note that you should always backup your site before upgrading.
Check the Joomla 1.5.19 Post-Release FAQs to see if there are important items and helpful hints discovered after the release.
- No component issues were fixed for this release
- No module issues were fixed for this release.
- Mootools 1.2.4 Upgrade Plugin (21416). Note that this change does not have any impact on existing sites unless you choose to enable the new plugin. See the wiki article What is the Mootools 1.2.4 plugin? for more information.
- No legacy issues were fixed for this release.
- No Templates issues were fixed for this release.
- No Language issues were fixed for this release.
- No Administrator issues were fixed for this release.
- No System issues were fixed for this release.
Statistics for the 1.5.19 release period:
- Joomla 1.5.19 contains:
- 4 issues fixed in SVN
- 9 commits
- Tracker activity resulted in a net increase of 40 active issues:
- 48 new reports
- 4 closed
- 4 fixed in SVN
- At the time the 1.5.19 release was packaged, the tracker had 376 active issues:
- 229 open
- 105 confirmed
- 42 pending
Joomla! Bug Squad
Thanks to the Joomla Bug Squad for their dedicated efforts investigating reports, fixing problems, and applying patches to Joomla. If you find a bug in Joomla, please report it on the 1.5 Bug Tracker.
Active members of the Joomla Bug Squad during this last release cycle include: Andrew Eddie, Ian MacLennan, and Mark Dexter Coordinators; Airton Torres, Artyom Bisyarin, Bill Richardson, Elin Waring, Marijke Stuivenberg, Matt Thomas, and Omar Ramos, Team Leaders.
Akarawuth Tamrareang, Alain Rivest, Amy Stephen, Andrea Tarr, Anja Hage, Ashwin Date, Bo Astrup, Brian “Sully” Sullivan, Brian Teeman, Chistopher Garvis, Christophe Demko, Cristina Solana, Dan Chay, Dennis Hermacki, Detlef Volmer, Gobezu Sewu, Hannes Papenberg, Henrik Hussfelt, Janich Rasmussen, Jean-Marie Simonet, Jeremy Wilken, Joe LeBlanc, Klas Berlic, Marius van Rijnsoever, Mark W Bender, Martin Blodau, Michael Babker, Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos, Nikolai Plath, Ole Ottosen, Pete Nurse, Phil Snell, Pierre Gazzola, Radek Suski, Rob Joyce, Ronald J. de Vries, Rune Sjøen, Sam Moffatt, Selene Feigl, Steven Littrell, Steven Trullinger, Tim Plummer, Troy Thomas Hall, Vicki Payne, and Viet Hoang Vu.
A warm welcome to the newest members of the Joomla Bug Squad: Alex Wai, Babs Gösgens, Cassiano Faria, Dan Chay, E.Karnika Yashwant, Janich Rasmussen, Jason Sponaugle, John Kouvakis, Jonathan Chang, Melissa Wetherby, Michael Babker, Nikolai Plath, Olivier Nolbert, Pablo Centurión, Phil Snell, Rick Stubblebine, Rune V. Sjøen, Sam Carecho, Sandino Nuñez, Selene Feigl, Steve Hanlon, and Tim Plummer.
Comments are closed.