Zen Cart v1.3.9e — Released!
Download available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/zencart/files/
- Fix broken whos-online cart display
- Added removal for “%” symbols in product names when submitting details to PayPal for rare cases where it could cause a transmission error
- Improve search-query syntax to work better when large numbers of subcats are involved
- Fix issues related to incorrectly-URLencoded NOTIFYURL and RETURNURL and CANCELURL params being sent to PayPal
- Added some missing currencies to 3D-Secure lookup facility
- Fixed small error in /editors/.htaccess which caused some problems with TinyMCE addon
- BUGS-135 – When deleting categories, the salemaker_sales table wasn’t updated to reflect the removal
- BUGSFORUM-1171 – Advanced search was failing when searching on price and from-price = to-price
- BUGSFORUM-1279 – Line Items not sent to PayPal properly
- BUGSFORUM-1288 – handle occasional overly-url-encoded data received back from PayPal
- BUGSFORUM-1324 – mitigate minor/rare sql injection risk
- BUGSFORUM-1330 – trap cases where submitted session name is illegal (helps mitigate against false-positive PCI scans)
- BUGSFORUM-1343 – explode() expects parameter 2 to be string … in functions_general.php line 566
- BUGSFORUM-1353 – adjust tax group totals for shipping tax, so that it is not affected by the general ratio discounting method when include_shipping = false, and split tax lines are enabled
- BUGSFORUM-1370 – small syntax error in rarely-used section of email code
- BUGSFORUM-1371 – Clearing quantity field on shopping cart page should be the same as entering “0″
- BUGSFORUM-1378 – fix small error in detection of $this_is_home_page in certain cases
- BUGSFORUM-1362 – fix broken </td> tags in some admin input pages
- BUGSFORUM-1355 – Authorize.Net SIM – checkout_success page doesn’t show css or images because of broken base-hrefs
- Fix missing delete from coupon_restrict when products_id or categories_id is removed
- Fix bug where checking for additional images when switch is set to off could cause some excess server load
- Added more order details to the $order_summary array which is passed to checkout-success
- Change system-information lookup to check for availability of exec() function before blindly using it in case it’s been disabled by server admin
- Updated spider-detection list
- Added PHP6 support into error-logging util
- note: phpBB setup steps removed from the zc_install screens. One can manually set the phpBB path into configure.php by hand if needing that functionality.
If you’re upgrading from v1.3.9a or b or c or d, you can simply update the files listed in the various “Changelog for v1.3.9b” or “c” or “d” in the /docs/ folder of the download zip.
(There are no database changes between v1.3.9a-b-c-d-e.)
(NOTE: If you already have v1.3.9d then you don’t need to remove-and-reinstall payment modules when going from “d” to “e”, since there were no major settings changes inside those modules.)
If you’re upgrading from v1.3.8a or older versions, you need to follow the FULL upgrade instructions, also in your /docs/ folder
Many people have asked about the “missing ?> at the end of some PHP files”.
This is INTENTIONAL, and explained here: http://tutorials.zen-cart.com/index.php?article=313
It is NOT an error in the files or the download.
Comments are closed.