Zen Cart v1.3.9f — Released!
What’s New In v1.3.9f:
Download available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/zencart/files/
- Remove obsolete portions of gzip code
- Fixed problem with redundant code in ot_group_pricing
- BUGSFORUM-320 – Disable GZip compression when serving downloads
- BUGSFORUM-529 – no-op test of $_GET[‘manufacturers_id’] in product_listing.php
- BUGSFORUM-626 – Fix problems with Breadcrumb:: Product Listing Title :: Buy Now Button
- BUGSFORUM-962 – Deleting a Linked product caused it to delete media/artist details even though master product still exists
- BUGSFORUM-1279 – Line Items not sent to PayPal properly (wasn’t fully fixed in v1.3.9e)
- BUGSFORUM-1338 – “Field format error: ORIGID missing” message from PayPal — when using Back button in admin orders screen
- BUGSFORUM-1339 – Fixed split_page_result.php class “bug”
- BUGSFORUM-1369 – Searching with quotes does not work when clicking next button.
- BUGSFORUM-1412 – fine-tuning of version-info check to fix some windows server issues
- Fixed PHP4-compatibility problem in zc_install (NOTE: You shouldn’t be using PHP4 anyway!)
If you’re upgrading from v1.3.9a or b or c or d or e, you can simply update the files listed in the various “Changelog for v1.3.9b” and “c” and “d” and “e” in the /docs/ folder of the download zip.
(There are no database changes between v1.3.9a-b-c-d-e-f.)
If you’re upgrading from v1.3.8a or older versions, you need to follow the FULL upgrade instructions, also in your /docs/ folder
You may have problems accessing your admin or storefront after installing the upgrade if you don’t first clear your browser cache and cookies and restart the browser.
Many people have asked about the “missing ?> at the end of some PHP files”.
This is INTENTIONAL, and explained here: http://tutorials.zen-cart.com/index.php?article=313
It is NOT an error in the files or the download.
Comments are closed.