Webmin 1.520 and Usermin 1.450 released
Webmin version 1.520 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
– Dutch translation updates from Gandyman, Polish from Dariusz
Dabowski, and Russian from Marat Shavlukov.
– Moved the time synchronization and background status collection
cron jobs into Webmin’s own cron service, which uses less RAM.
– Better support for multi-value and quoted options in the DHCP Server module.
– Support for physdev rule conditions in the Linux Firewall module,
and better handling of different comment types.
– Online resizing of filesystems in the LVM module, thanks to Caspar
Smit. Also better detection of filesystem types from /etc/fstab, and
a way to increase the size of an LVM physical volume.
– X509 authentication support for users in the MySQL module.
– The autoreponder script in the Sendmail, Postfix and Qmail modules
now uses SpamAssassin to block replies to spam, if installed.
– Easier selection of PCI-compliant cyphers for use by Webmin in the Webmin
Also available is Usermin 1.450, which improves GPG key management
and email encryption.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Comments are closed.