(IN)SECURE Magazine Issue 27 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine
discussing some of the hottest information security topics.
Issue 27 has just been released. Download it from:
The covered topics include:
– Review: BlockMaster SafeStick secure USB flash drive
– The devil is in the details: Securing the enterprise against the cloud
– Cybercrime may be on the rise, but authentication evolves to defeat it
– Learning from bruteforcers
– PCI DSS v1.3: Vital to the emerging demand for virtualization and cloud security
– Security testing – the key to software quality
– A brief history of security and the mobile enterprise
– Payment card security: Risk and control assessments
– Security as a process: Does your security team fuzz?
– Book review: Designing Network Security, 2nd Edition
– Intelligent security: Countering sophisticated fraud
GFI’s business backup software GFI Backup 2010 – Business Edition,
presents administrators with an innovative approach to meet network
data backup and restore requirements without incurring the cost,
time and accessibility issues normally associated with traditional
Altaro Oops!Backup is an extremely easy to use CDP (Continuous Data
Protection) backup for Windows 7, Vista & XP (64 and 32 bit). It’s
fully automatic and can go back in time to restore different versions
of backed up files. Backs up to NAS, file shares and external drives.
Using its ReverseDelta technology it only backs up the actual file
Qualys’ Vulnerability Management Boot Camp is for IT/security
professionals that want to reduce network risk and automate the
process of finding, fixing, and reporting on vulnerabilities.
Whether your IT infrastructure is several hundred IPs or
thousands, the VM Boot Camp will provide you with valuable
information to save both time and resources while improving
your security and compliance posture.
(IN)SECURE Magazine is supporting the following industry events:
SOURCE Barcelona 2010
Barcelona, Spain, 21-22 September 2010.
Use discount code SOURCEHN10 to get 15% off your ticket price.
Brussels, Belgium. 24-25 September 2010.
InfoSecurity Russia 2010
Moscow, Russia. 17-19 November 2010.
RSA Conference Europe 2010
London, United Kingdom. 12-14 October 2010.
Visit the (IN)SECURE Magazine web site at:
Subscribe to our RSS feed at:
Daily security news RSS feed:
Help Net Security on Twitter:
– For information on contributing to (IN)SECURE Magazine, please contact Chief Editor Mirko Zorz at editor( at )insecuremag.com
– For marketing inquiries do contact Marketing Director Berislav Kucan at marketing( at )insecuremag.com
Comments are closed.