OpenMeetings 1.6 released
- Watch the small demo about new features: http://www.youtube.com/user/sebastwagner#p/u/0/EriKb0zY0lM
- You can login using your Facebook account now
- Private message center, send users messages, organize them in folders, you can book conference rooms by sending private messages, the booked event is automatically in your and the participants calendar, changes to that event will be populated to all users booked to the event.
- User contacts, you can search users, add them to your contacts
- Share your calendar with your contacts
- Add offerings and interest to your profile to find people with similar interest
- Reworked Full-fit functionality, Full-fit does rescale the document on the screen to be 100% visible on all screens, no matter what screen resolution you got. So the zoom might be 60% on one pc and 79% on a participant with different screen resolution
- Objects drawn on the whiteboard do now zoom according to the document and the zoom itself can be now between 0 and 200% of the actual pixel size
- Encrpyted PDFs do work now
- The backup does contain various fixes and includes the complete folder structure of the recordings + recordorded files, and all data that is generated by the new features private messages and user contacts
- Some new timezones and fixes for the release 1.5 regarding wrong time zones in some mail notifications
- New SOAP calls to login to the dashboard and to show a popup to choose a custom nickname when you go directly to a conference room
Comments are closed.