With Glom you can design table definitions and the relationships between
them, plus arrange the fields on the screen. You can edit and search the
data in those tables, and specify field values in terms of other fields.
It’s as easy as it should be.
More information and screenshots are at
* CSV Import: Actually preview and import the field values.
(Murray Cumming) Bug #625693 (maximiliano).
* List view: Make the retry option actually work afer entering invalid data.
* Details view: Solve some widget layout problems, by using
Use EggSpreadTable from libegg instead of Glom’s own FlowTable widget.
– Remove the gconfmm dependency, because we don’t use it.
– Use upstream gettext instead Glib one.
(Javier Jardón) Bug #631367
– (Hopefully) solve the timing problems in the import tests, which are
now active again.
– Call xmlCleanupParser() because libxml++ does not anymore.
— Murray Cumming
Comments are closed.