Webmin 1.530 and Usermin 1.460 released
Webmin version 1.530 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
- Full IPv6 support in Webmin itself. Requests can now be
accepted on IPv6 addresses, and all modules that make
outgoing connections support IPv6. Also, many modules have
been updated to allow servers to be configured to use IPv6,
like Sendmail, SSHd and Squid.
- Webmin users and groups can now be stored in a MySQL, PostgreSQL
or LDAP database, instead of local files. This includes all
permissions, settings and module grants. This allows the user
database to be much larger, and to be shared between multiple
- Updated the Catalan translation, thanks to Jaume Badiella.
- Records can now be deleted from multiple zones at once in the
BIND DNS Server module.
- Boot options can be re-ordered in the GRUB module. Also, all
actions in that module are now logged.
- Fixed support for 3ware RAID arrays in the SMART module.
- The Webmin Actions Log module can now be used to view the output
shown in the browser for all actions that display something when
performed, like deleting a Unix user.
Also available is Usermin 1.460, which lets you select the character
set for autoreply messages and limit message searches by attachment.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Comments are closed.