phpPgAdmin 5.0.1 Released
The first update of phpPgAdmin has been released today. It doesn’t bring
anything new, only bug fixes and library update.
To download phpPgAdmin 5.0.1 right now, visit:
* Fix #3124417 “Wrong German translation”, reported by schnoesel
* Fix (officially) a bug where non-super user roles cannot check
ownership on objects
* Add forgotten Galician language to the target “all” of lang/Makefile
* Update jQuery library to current stable 1.4.4
* remove useless date from the topbar informations. This was the only
place that did PHP 5.3 complains about bad timezone configuration (a
non-PPA related warning). As it was a useless information, we decide to
The phpPgAdmin Team
Comments are closed.