January 2011 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the January 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Andrew Strick and Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the January 2011 issue:
* e17: System Panel, Part 1
* e17: A Look At Modules
* e17: Gadgets Galore
* Scribus, Part 1: Getting Acquainted
* Grub: Fixing The Bootloader
* Alternate OS: Kolibri, Part 2
* Repo Spotlight: Radio Tray Is Music To Your Ears
* Computer Languages A to Z: Unicon
* Ladies Of PCLinuxOS: JRex
* Wbar: A Mac OS-X Like Quick Launch Bar For Linux
* And much more!
This month’s cover features the new magazine masthead logo, designed by PCLinuxOS artist Timeth. The wintery photo gracing this month’s cover also comes from Timeth.
Comments are closed.