Glade 3.8.0 Released
Glade 3.8 is the last stable series of Glade depending on GTK+2 and
replaces any previous installation of Glade <= 3.7.
In the coming year, some features might be added to Glade 3.8 to help
fully support the GTK+ 2.24 feature set.
What is Glade?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML, and by using
the GtkBuilder GTK+ object these can be loaded by applications
dynamically as needed.
By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous
programming languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl,
Python, and others.
– Added support for GtkToolPalette and GtkToolItemGroup
– Fixed 633943, 503621, 629900, 597045, 622839,
– Removed User Manual link from Glade frontend (since the user
manual is still empty and not online anywhere).
– Backed out preview feature from 3.8.
– Included all the icons by Florent Thévenet (including some
icons made by Dolean Samuel).
Where can I get it ?
For more information on the Glade project see our home page
Comments are closed.