July 2011 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the July 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Meemaw and Andrew Strick. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the July 2011 issue:
* WindowMaker On PCLinuxOS: Keeping Up Appearance
* Using Scribus, Part 7: Add A Little Flair!
* Backup Basics, Part 3: luckyBackup
* Openbox: An Overview
* Openbox: Edit rc.xml To Gain Control
* Openbox: ZRAM – What It Is & How To Use It
* Photo Viewers Galore, Part 3
* Alternate OS: Plan9, Part 1
* Ladies of PCLinuxOS: melodie
* Game Zone: How To Install DirectX In Linux Using Wine
* And much more!
This month’s cover art is by Meemaw, commemorating the American Independence Day holiday.
Comments are closed.