Webmin 1.560 and Usermin 1.480 released
Webmin version 1.560 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
* Major German translation updates, thanks to Raymond Vetter,
Italian translation updates, thanks to Andrea Oliveri, and
Catalan updates, thanks to Jaume Badiella.
* Added support for CentOS 6, and improved detection of
* Added the Text Login module, which allows shell access
without requiring Java be installed on the client system.
* Support for dynamically generated default parameters and
commands with no output in the Custom Commands module.
* Added support for using parted to manage disks if installed,
which also supports the new GPT partition table format which
is needed on disks larger than 2T.
* The Network Configuration module can now be used to create
and edit bridges, and connect them to ethernet interfaces
on Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS and Fedora systems.
* Fixed links in the DNS, Users and Groups and other modules
to use object names instead of indexes, to improve
reliability when multiple users are editing the same data.
* Added support for setting per-IP chained certificates for
Webmin and Usermin.
Also available is Usermin 1.480, adds also adds German updates,
address book import from CSV or vCard files, a better display of
inline attachments when sending email, and a more sensible
default autoresponder interval.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Comments are closed.