Virtualmin 3.88 released
Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.88 is now available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Updated the phpMyAdmin script installer to version 220.127.116.11.
* When a virtual server is disabled, any cron jobs run by its
owner or mailbox users are also disabled.
* An IPv6 address that is already active can now be used when
creating a virtual server.
* Checking for new script updates is now enabled by default on
new installs and upgrades, unless explicitly disabled by root.
* Added a tab to the Validate Virtual Servers page for fixing file
ownership and permissions problems.
* Storage of plaintext passwords for virtual servers and mailboxes
can now be disabled on a per-template basis. Virtualmin will instead
store only hashed passwords in multiple formats, which prevents
passwords from being compromised if the system is hacked. Thanks to
Dirk Ertner for supporting this feature.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Comments are closed.