Webmin 1.570 and Usermin 1.490 released
Webmin version 1.570 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
* Many more German translation updates, thanks to Raymond Vetter.
* More French translation updates, thanks to ButterflyOfFire.
* In the DHCP Server module, added a client option for subnets
and groups for DNS domains to search.
* Added confirmation before deleting multiple user, host, database,
table and column permissions in MySQL.
* Added refresh buttons to the mail queue in the Sendmail, Postfix
and Qmail modules.
* In the Custom Commands module, added an option to the file editor
to run a command before the file is displayed. Also added new date
and left-right menu parameter types.
* Improved support for CentOS 6 in the Dovecot module.
* Cleaned up the SSL UI in the Usermin Configuration module.
* Numerous other small bugfixes and improvements.
Also available is Usermin 1.490, adds also adds German updates,
fixes a bug in forwarding messages with multiple inline images,
and improves the default from address for autoreplies.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Comments are closed.