vtiger CRM 5.3.0 released
We are pleased to mark this date (11/11/11) with the GA release of the latest version of vtiger CRM 5.3.0. This version includes many usability improvements, feature enhancements and around 100+ bug fixes.
Following are some notable features in 5.3.0 release:
- User Configurable Time zone
- Configurable Currency Delimiters
- Mail Manager – A better faster replacement for the Webmails module
- Scheduled Reports that can be emailed automatically
- Config Editor to change settings
- New Outlook plugin – Developed from scratch to work with newer Windows and Outlook versions.
- Import enhancements – Auto merge feature during import
- Update Fields task in Workflows
- Ability to set default values for fields during record creation
- Workflow enhancements
- Dynamic Picklists – Choices in picklists can be configured based on another picklist
- Reports enhancement
- Ability to configure Read-Only permission on fields per profile
- Custom view advanced filter and List view advanced search enhancement
vtiger CRM 5.3.0 downloads:
vtiger CRM EXE – vtiger CRM 5.3.0.exe
vtiger CRM Bin – vtiger CRM 5.3.0.bin
vtiger CRM Source – vtiger CRM 5.3.0.tar.gz
vtiger CRM 5.2.1 to 5.3.0 Patch – vtiger CRM 5.2.1-5.3.0-patch.zip
Customer portal – vtiger CRM Customerportal.zip
Outlook plugin – vtiger CRM Outlook Plugin-32 bit.exe , vtiger CRM Outlook Plugin-64 bit.exe
Firefox Toolbar – vtiger CRM Firefox Toolbar.xpi
Microsoft Word Plugin – vtiger CRM Word Plugin.exe
Documentation : http://wiki.vtiger.com
Customer portal login credentials:
User name – email@example.com
Password – portal
vtiger CRM 5.3.0 includes a migration wizard to help upgrade from 5.0, 5.1, 5.2 or 5.2.1. Please refer to the migration manual below for additional details. In case, you are looking to upgrade from 4.x, the migration path to 5.3 is covered in the document.
Connect with us on: Twitter I Facebook I Blog I Wiki I Forums I Website
Comments are closed.