Virtualmin 3.89 released
Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.89 is now available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Updated the phpMyAdmin script installer to version 3.4.7,
and phpPgAdmin to 5.0.3.
* When creating or restoring a virtual server with a database that
already exists, you now have the option to simply associate that
database with the server rather than causing the server creation
* The list of sub-servers under a top-level server has been moved
from the Edit Virtual Server page to the List Sub-Servers link on
the left menu.
* Added the –skip-warnings flag to the modify-domain API command, to
ignore warnings related to new features from a plan change.
* MySQL connection limits for domain owners and mailboxes can now be
set at the template level, and will be applied to new virtual servers
and mail users with database access.
* When the email feature is disabled for a domain, all mail aliases are
now removed and saved by Virtualmin. If email is later re-enabled,
aliases will be restored.
* Expanded the Virtualmin plugin API to allow a plugin to replace the
core Apache website feature, for example with Nginx.
* Backups now include the Dovecot control files of users when they are
stored outside the home directory, so that message UIDs are preserved
when the domain is restored on another system.
* The post-installation wizard now prompts for you to select a MySQL
configuration size appropriate for the available memory on your system,
and applies it to /etc/my.cnf.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Comments are closed.