Virtualmin 3.90 released
Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.90 is now available for download
from http://www.webmin.com/virtualmin.html , or our YUM and APT
repositories. This version includes the following new features
and bug fixes :
* Updated the phpMyAdmin script installer to version 3.4.9,
WHMCS to 5.0.3, and RoundCube to 0.7.
* The script installer update process can now detect new installer
releases that don’t change the application version.
* Added the modify-proxy API command, to update an existing proxy
* The warning when multiple SSL sites share the same IP can now be
disabled if your webserver supports SNI, via a new option on the
Virtualmin Configuration page.
* Backups now create a .dom file in the same directory as the tar.gz
file, which contains information about the domains included and is
used to speed up the restore process.
* A new option on the Virtualmin Configuration page allows domain owners
to restore backups made by root for their own domains. Because root
backups are considered secure, the domain owner can restore all settings,
including the Apache and DNS configuration.
* Scheduled backups now have a separate deletion policy for each destination,
instead of the same policy being applied to all destinations. For example,
you could delete local backups after 5 days and remote backups after 10.
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Comments are closed.