New vtiger CRM 5.4.0 is now available!
We are pleased to announce new 5.4 version of vtiger CRM Open Source edition. With this release, we are continuing the quest to help your business get more out of vtiger CRM. This release has significant improvements with several new features, usability enhancements and 100+ bug fixes. These changes were deployed to our On Demand customers in the past 6 months, and we are happy to bring this to the open source community.
Usability Enhancements in 5.4.0
1. Simpler Top level menu, which can be configured using MenuEditor
2. Simpler UI for creating custom filters
3. Convert Lead UI has been redesigned to offer flexibility to users
4. Import Feature has been enhanced to make it robust
5. Ability to select records across pages, for Mass Edit or Bulk Email
6. Account has been renamed to Organization, and Potential to Opportunity
7. Easy access to hidden default widgets on home page.
Following are some notable features in 5.4.0
1. Workflow module has been enhanced to allow you to create records automatically
2. Track who changed what with ‘View History’ for each record in the CRM
3. Webforms module to easily integration forms on your website with vtiger CRM
4. Create custom charts and add to Home page
5. Customer Portal enhanced for creating better customized settings
6. vcard Import for Contacts and Leads
7. Include Comments in Leads and Contacts Reports
Please try out this version and email us your feedback to email@example.com.
vtiger CRM 5.4.0 downloads :
vtiger CRM EXE : vtiger CRM 5.4.0.exe
vtiger CRM Source : vtiger CRM 5.4.0 . tar.gz
vtiger CRM Bin : vtiger CRM 5.4.0.bin
Customer portal – vtiger CRM customerportal.zip
Firefox Extension : vtiger CRM Firefox Plugin
Microsoft Word Plugin – vtiger CRM Word Plugin.exe
Documentation : http://wiki.vtiger.com
Release Notes : vtiger CRM 5.4.0 release notes
Demo Links :
Customer portal login credentials:
User name : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : test
To Report Issues: Please send email to email@example.com or report on trac
vtiger CRM 5.4.0 includes a migration wizard to help upgrade from 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.2.1 or 5.3.0. Please refer to the migration manual below for additional details. In case, you are looking to upgrade from 4.x, the migration path to 5.4 is covered in the document Migration Manual
Connect with us on: Twitter I Facebook I Blog I Wiki I Forums I Website
Comments are closed.