(IN)SECURE Magazine Issue 34 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics.
The articles in this issue include:
- Fitness as a model for security
- Security and migrating to the cloud: Is it all doom and gloom?
- Solid state drives: Forensic preservation issues
- Introduction to Android malware analysis
- Hack in The Box Conference 2012 Amsterdam
- ISO 27001 standard: Breaking the documentation myth
- Preparing a breach response plan
- Security beyond the operating system: Into the cloud and beyond
- Amphion Forum 2012 Munich
- The challenges of data recovery from modern storage systems
- Two-factor authentication for the cloud: Does it have to be hard?
If you missed any of the previous issues – they are still available online.
Comments are closed.