Wine 1.5.6 Released
The Wine development release 1.5.6 is now available.
What’s new in this release:
- Automatic installation of the Mono add-on package.
- Control panel applet for joysticks.
- Device bitmap rendering now done through the DIB engine.
- Support for video rendering through DirectX (VMR-9).
- First steps towards a D3D shader compiler.
- Build fixes for DragonFly BSD.
- Various bug fixes.
The source is available now.
Binary packages are in the process of being built, and will appear soon at their respective download locations.
Comments are closed.