Webmin 1.590 and Usermin 1.510 released
Webmin version 1.590 is now available for download from
http://www.webmin.com/ . This release includes the following
major changes :
* Added the Shorewall6 Firewall module, a fork of the existing
Shorewall module but for IPv6, contributed by Wouter van Bommel.
* Many more German translation updates, thanks to Raymond Vetter.
* More Dutch updates, thanks to Gandyman.
* Catalan updates, thanks to Jaume Badiella.
* Norwegian updates, thanks to Stein-Aksel Basma.
* Apache virtual hosts owned by Virtualmin can no longer have
their address, port, name or document directory changed.
* The source IP and port for BIND zone transfers can now be specific
on the Addresses and Topology page.
* Added support for zone signing in the BIND module using the
DNSSEC-Tools suite, thanks to a patch from Suresh Krishnaswamy.
* Allowed the MTU to be set at boot time on Debian Linux, and fixed
bugs editing VLANs, thanks to a patch to the Network Configuration
module from Caspar Smit.
* In the Disk and Network Filesystems module, updated the UI for
Linux and most other operating systems to use Webmin’s new UI
* Added an option to have the time synced when Webmin starts at
* An SSL CSR can now be generated in the Webmin Configuration module,
and the Webmin cert copied to Usermin.
* Added a Unix user password restriction for the minimum number of days
before a password can be changed, and a human-readable description
for the valid password regular expression.
Also available is Usermin 1.510, also adds translation updates, Ubuntu 12.04
support, and various minor bugfixes.
As always, please send me any bug reports or feature suggestions that
you might have.
Comments are closed.