Virtualmin 3.93 released
Hi Virtualmin users,
Virtualmin GPL version 3.93 is now available for download
* Updated the phpMyAdmin script installer to version 3.5.1,
* Added new API commands list list-s3-buckets and upload-s3-file
* Backups of more than 2GB to Amazon’s S3 service now use the
* The contact email address for a domain can now contain multiple
* The DKIM feature in Virtualmin now supports OpenDKIM, as seen in
* Backups to Amazon S3 can now be to a sub-directory under a bucket,
* The disable-feature and enable-feature API commands now have flags
* Virtual server owners can now be granted permission to create domains
* Added an option to the restore form and a flag to restore-domain to
* The default shell for new virtual servers on Linux systems is now bash,
* When the SSL certificate for a domain is changed, any domains which
As always, let me know of any bugs you find or suggestions you have..
Comments are closed.